Going to the University of Michigan Dearborn becomes very, lets say complicated when you do not have your own personal way of transportation. For the past couple of months, my close family has been banding together to make deals and plans as to how and when they will take me to college. This means ive been having to wake up at 6 sometimes to leave by 7 to sit in the university center for about 2 hours for my 9:55 class. I live in Northville and its about a 30 minute drive away, maybe longer if you include the very nice people and wonderful roads of Evergreen and the Southfield freeway.....
Either way, ive been looking for a car since March/April of this year and throughout the entire summer, my search has been proven unsuccessful...If you know of anyone that has a car for sale, please let me know! Im going very tired of not being able to have my own way of transportation and i need to say that kids that are given cars to them and have life handed to them really do not know what life is really all about. Its much harder to having to start paying things on your own and that is where im at in my life right now... Along with so many other complicated events...
thanks for hearing me out...
chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Reading this post has really opened my eyes to all the things I take for granted in life. My mom didn't have to buy me a car for college Or she didn't have to pay for half of my college education. She could have easily just told me to get a job. I hope I do experience and learn things on my own and become independent. I really don't want to depend on her for the rest of my life.
ReplyDeleteI think it's nice that you have a family that is willing to chip in and work together to get through each day. It just goes to show how hard work and team effort can get you anywhere in life.
I really hope things get better for you and for your family and that you find a car soon :)