Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WooHoo!!

Well the day that I have been hearing about so much throughout my high school, the midterm has gone and past. I have to be completly honest, I was VERY VERY nervous for this midterm.

It was in my sociology class and we have been learning about 1 chapter per class. I have the class every week, 1 day for 3 hours ( or for 2 hours 55 minutes lol) and it is and can be very stressful and taxing on my body. At first i did not want to continue with the class, but i felt that i could push through and put my mind too it.

I started on Friday studying for this exam/midterm...It did not turn out well so i decided to take a day off and continue on sunday....then on monday...then Tuesday comes and its test day! Im past nervous but i tell myself that i studied a lot for this and that i am ready. So i take it and wow, i am surprised, To me it felt very easy - that i just knew the material. So i am very happy about that lol

Maybe what my parents are saying to me are just to scare me to do well in college, but im not going to stop trying now!

:)
Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment