Friday, October 23, 2009

6 months with Courtney

I sorta got sick during this week, but I have been trying to fight it off and feel better for this exact day! Tomorrow is 6 months ive been with my girlfriend and its exciting to her :) and yea, to me as well lol.

However, she is nervous about being around me because im still in "sick-but-recovering" mode, so it makes me sorta sad that we might not be able to celebrate it on the 24th, but as where i did not plan on getting sick, we can always have a time and place to celebrate it some other time, but Of course! i want to celebrate it tomorrow if I can with her, make it special...

Also, I think that taking my practice test for my Chemistry definitely improved my knowledge of this chem test i had to take today...thank god for pre-buff material :)

-Thanks for reading-
chad

No comments:

Post a Comment