Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sitting out in D-Town Northvile

I took some time to just sit...and RELAX! I really needed to do this because i am becoming more and more stressed everyday with trying to balance out my life...

My parents told me that college is much easier than what high school will ever be...HAHA, Yea right. I cant give a late pass, if i am absent from a class 2 or 3 times, i fail, and if i get a C in my comp class, im considered failing!!!!! AHHHH

college has many benefits and negatives to it. and i am just starting to realize the intensity of those differences...

Thanks for hearing me out :)
-chad

1 comment:

  1. yeah college is much more stressful than high school! We were spoon fed every detail there and here we are completely on our own. I like the independence though. I know my deadlines and do what is necessary to meet them.

    You'll be fine. Don't worry. Just make time to have fun!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete