Haha so my Girlfriend and I were trying to set up our Dell Video Chat and we were like ya this is cool, but it doesnt always work as much as we wanted it too...
So my friend Ryan who i met here at U of M told me about how he Skyped with his gf at GVSU and i was like ok lets try this out....
However, my gf just got her new computer and was like "i dont want to download anything because its my baby and i love him (i guess she named him and made it a him...) haha" but she finally did it and i downloaded it this morning and tried it out...
and Yaaaaa, it is awesome haha i love it and it works! and best part = free and its really cool...
If u got someone that is far away from you or that you love, try out Skype cause its awesome.
okie, talk to you later
-chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Talking to Chad > computer memory space
ReplyDeletebut only after serious consideration lol.... good to know
y awe use it to talk to relatives overseas all the time
ReplyDeleteI just recently got skype because I wanted someone to sing happy birthday to me, and I didnt believe that it was him singing. So I downloaded skype and he sang. I think it is awesome because it is free and you actually get to see the person you are talking to. You get to see their emotions on their faces and the crazy facial expressions that they make.
ReplyDelete