So as you will all know very soon, I like to complain or more like VENT about my days at work.... :)
Right now im sitting in Caribou Coffee near my House in Northville and it is peaceful.... I see my old International issues Teacher and my former class president.... i also see a current student and her friend sitting outside on the patio doing her Precalc....
But at work...Oh man.
I work at George's Senate Coney Island and on Sundays it is crazy. I am running around with 3 to 4 other people and it nutso. Oh btw, i forgot to mention im a busyboy there...
But ooh man haha do i earn my moneys worth working there....Nothing is left undone and always has to be done fast...ugh lol...
Well ill see yall later-
Chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You live in northville?! Me too hah. I go to the Senate all the time.. Maybe thats why i thought you looked familar when i first saw you lol :)
ReplyDeletehaha no way...ya im a busboy up there lol...
ReplyDeleteDid u go to northville or Novi?