Sunday, September 13, 2009

Balance? Possible?

My family for the longest time has been saying, chad you need to learn how to balance things in your life, school friends girlfriend all these kinds of things....and i did, i did adjust to being able to balance, but wait a second.....

I'm starting COLLEGE! AHHH haha i think i have to re-evaluate how im going to do all of this again.... lets see :P

4 comments:

  1. It is really hard to balance things but it is also really important.
    Personally, to get things done, I make lists. I go day by day and get schoolwork out of the way first if possible, work is next because it pays for school, and then I make time for family and friends. I feel kind of bad doing it this way because my family is so important to me, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite difficult. Keep that head above water

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand you!.. i feel sometimes i put family on the back burner because i have so much homework and stuff to do. But just try to keep positive. I mean, your family will always love you right?! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my dad used to tell me (and still tells me): "You have to know ur priorities before anything..."

    ReplyDelete