I am just sitting here, looking at all of the people in the UC...it is actually very different and i kind of like just observing what i see around here...there is a DJ that comes out later in the and sets up, but i think it is our Radio program that we do...im not sure, maybe i should ask....
and i really like the food here, actually as a matter of fact, im going to go get some food right now, so ill be back on here in a little bit later or so -chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YEA I love the food too. Better than the cafeteria food at my high school. This food I can actually eat and enjoy lmao. The UC's cool too. I always sit in there whenevr i have hw or want to read.
ReplyDeleteThe food is good, but the only thing I don't like so far are the fries.
ReplyDelete