This week has been tough for me... Let me start off with saying that im not having paradise in my bedroom. To begin, my parents marriage has become quite shaky and I do not know exactly is going to happen to my life or my Mother's life if they do decide to not stay together. On top of that, my mother just had Major ACL knee surgery and is in EXTREME pain and can not do anything unless she depends on me for everything.
The amount of homework that I have been accumulating throughout this year has been quite a difficult task as well, on top of all of this. I want to do well in school, keep my relationship with my amazing girlfriend tip-top, and keep my family life together, but wow. I dont like to complain, i really dont. I try to take things as they come when it comes to my life, not so much with school lol but you get the point. I have just been really struggling with what I want to do and how im going to do it and its really starting to get to me... but thank you for reading this and i Hope all of your weekends are joyous and well to do!
-Chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ur a great person,chad, and know that in the end things WILL get straightened out for u, u just have to be optimistic about it :))
ReplyDeletethese hard times will end :DD
Sorry to hear about that! I agree- just stay positive! Hopefully everything will be okay with you and your family. My friend went through a similar situation and the best thing for her was to talk about it - it's good that you are.
ReplyDeletehey, i understand where your coming from with the family issue, so if you ever need someone to talk to, you can come to me :)
ReplyDelete