Monday, November 16, 2009

Hype..All the Hype!!

When i first heard about Call of Duty back in 2001, i thought, "Yea, this is going to be a fun game, i could get into this". I played 1, 2, 3 with no problem...Then it happened.

Playstation 3.

Because of the playstation 3, they seperated the series of Call of Duty into 2 different game plays. That is, they created two similar, but different games so one can be played on the playstation 2, which is what i have, and the other on the PS3. Well now COD has done it again with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. All i keep hearing about is this game..on facebook, in the halls, in class, during lectures (which is bad :) ), everywhere! and i have to admit, i am jealous of the people that can afford a PS3, take their valuable time to play this game, and not focus on other things that matter in life. Maybe im cynical, but when it comes to video games, i realized in about Junior year that they are a heavy duty waste of time. Now im a computer gamer, but i mix both homework and games when i play, getting both done at the same time. thats my view on this though...

plus i feel that im picking up the pace within my classes, im more confident about my status in college and maybe life will improve for me overall, who knows!
-chad

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I have a ps2 as well, and I kind of feel the same way, but even though I realize that video games are a waste of time, I still play like every week. It's just so addictive.

    ReplyDelete